Is everyone(!) waiting to see whether the rain persists into the evening tomorrow ? Thursday is a certainty for good weather .So I just wondered whether a change of day /location is a possibility or whether Hobson  on weds or  Thursday would favour folks SE of Bury.The silence is deafening

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be up for getting out this evening, although only got my harness and shoes, no rack or rope today. Would be up for Wilton 1 if anyone fancies it. Loads of great routes and it will be nice and in the shade. Going to be 25 degrees this aft!

I can be at Bolton station for 4:30 if anyone can give me a lift. If not I could ride from the station, probs take half an hour or so!

My number is 07853883411 or just drop me a message on here!

Hope you are getting your climbing in in spite of your transport issues .Same for me .If you want to climb at this side and it gets late ,happy to put you up .

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Blog Posts

Monthly meeting Weds 6th April 2022

Posted by Ian Brewster on April 7, 2022 at 11:08

Glencoe meet 2022

Posted by Derek Kenyon on February 8, 2022 at 19:47

MOB Minutes of Meeting 3.11.21

Posted by MIKE SLATER on November 5, 2021 at 9:29 — 1 Comment

Display Panel

Posted by Ian Brewster on August 5, 2019 at 8:52

© 2022   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service