Is everyone(!) waiting to see whether the rain persists into the evening tomorrow ? Thursday is a certainty for good weather .So I just wondered whether a change of day /location is a possibility or whether Hobson  on weds or  Thursday would favour folks SE of Bury.The silence is deafening

Views: 59

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd be up for getting out this evening, although only got my harness and shoes, no rack or rope today. Would be up for Wilton 1 if anyone fancies it. Loads of great routes and it will be nice and in the shade. Going to be 25 degrees this aft!

I can be at Bolton station for 4:30 if anyone can give me a lift. If not I could ride from the station, probs take half an hour or so!

My number is 07853883411 or just drop me a message on here!

Hope you are getting your climbing in in spite of your transport issues .Same for me .If you want to climb at this side and it gets late ,happy to put you up .



William Shaw created this Ning Network.


  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2023   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service