The forecast (for what it's worth ) for Wednesday is wet all day but Thursday and Friday look good .Is it better to stick to the existing arrangement ie  Stockport if it is wet?.Or think of rescheduling Deeply Vale  to either Thurs or friday.?

Views: 224

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

looking at it ,you probably got it right ,Tim;but 6 of us committed to indoor at Stockport.looking to get out to deeply between Thurs and Sat

Hey guys didn't look like I could make it down this week. Hopefully see you all next week.

Yes, Brian, dry all night. I am up for Friday. Ousel's tomorrow, for a mega boulder session, and might be going east on Saturday.

 Tim,          just to let you know that the six of us who were at MCC  floated the idea of climbing at deeply but we didn't settle on whether it would be Fri or sat or the time.So think you should make your own plans.of the 6 Jordan 's off to the Lakes.Jill ,Lisa and myself seem to be the only ones probably going,

have a good weekend,

           bri

Cheers Brian, off to Ousel's today(now). If you are going tomorrow, might be up for it. Message me, please. P.S. Don't forget your wellies ))

Cheers

Tim

RSS

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

Blog Posts

Monthly meeting Weds 6th April 2022

Posted by Ian Brewster on April 7, 2022 at 11:08

Glencoe meet 2022

Posted by Derek Kenyon on February 8, 2022 at 19:47

MOB Minutes of Meeting 3.11.21

Posted by MIKE SLATER on November 5, 2021 at 9:29 — 1 Comment

Display Panel

Posted by Ian Brewster on August 5, 2019 at 8:52

© 2022   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service