Attendees approx 7

Apologies to anyone who turned up last week for the meeting. It was rearranged due to football being on TV !

The current events on the web site were discussed. More needed by active members please.

Black sail weekend was discussed, It was decided that a firm date is needed for people to work around.
JB to ring Andy Ashton to fix a date.

Jordan T was looking to book the Don Whillans hut for a 2017 summer meet. Again, a date is needed.
JB to ring Jordan to see if he has a date in mind.

Where are current meets on the calendar up to re bookings ? Matt ( treasurer) to bring up to date lists of who's going and who's paid up to next meeting.

MOB Facebook page was discussed. Also use of the "meetup" web communication system that other groups are using. Do we want to set up a meetup page for the MOB ?

Discussions were had on membership. What are we doing re new members ? Do we have any thoughts on marketing the club a bit to try to attract new members ?

Views: 21

Add a Comment

You need to be a member of Mountaineering Club of Bury to add comments!

Join Mountaineering Club of Bury

Videos

  • Add Videos
  • View All

© 2018   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service