- Weds 13th Nov - Ian Brewster, Mark Davies & Steve Pilkington did a circular walk from Ambleside, taking in Wansfell Pike, Troutbeck, Yoke, Ill Bell, Froswick, Thornthwaite Crag, Stony Cove Pike, Kirkstone Pass, and Red Screes. ~15 miles, finished in the dark at ~6:00pm. Weather was dry and fairly calm; mist and some snow on the tops
- Sunday 4th Dec - circular walk from Bassenthwaite village, up Skiddaw. Cold, sunny & frosty day. 14 of us in the party
- Friday 27th Dec - family walk, starting from Derek's house, all welcome
- Sunday 5th Jan 2020 - Winter walk in N Wales, organised by Jon Waring.
- Weds Jan 8th - first monthly meeting of 2020, which will be at Wyldes bar, just round the corner from the White Lion
- Friday 10th Jan - evening walk in & overnight stay at Dubs Hut bothy, head of Buttermere valley, organised by Jon Waring
- Sat 18th Jan - Club Christmas meal, Jewel in the Crown restaurant, Bury town centre.
- Sun 26th Jan - Winter walk, organised by Jon Waring, more details on Events section of club website
- Winter Hut Meet 2020, Aite Cruinnichidh Hostel(nr.Roy Bridge), Friday 28th Feb to Sunday 1st March. 16 places booked, 15 people now booked. First come first served. Currently places are available for the Thursday and Sunday nights, in case anyone wants to have an extra night's stay. Cost £18pppn.
- Spring 2020, weekend hut meet at Longsleddale, to be organised by Derek
- Membership subs for 2020 now due. Agreed at tonight's meeting that it will be £25. Payment preferably by direct transfer to club account
Annual Photo Competition took place this evening, judged by Dave Crabtree. 55 photos entered. The winner was by Mark Rothwell, 2nd Jim Metcalfe, 3rd Ian Boddy
Next meeting, Weds 8th January 2020, at Wyldes Bar, Bury town centre, from 8:00pm