First meeting at Wyldes, which was generally commented on as being a more comfortable venue than the White Lion
- Fri 27th Dec - family walk from Derek's house.46 people in the party
- Sat 28th Dec - Ian Brewster, Jon Waring & John Brandon did a walk from Old Dungeon Gill , Langdale, taking in Mickleden Valley, Stake Pass, Rossett Pike, Angle Tarn & Bowfell. Included a scramble up Angle Tarn Gully, which had a bit of snow in it. Weather was kind to us
- Friday/Sat 10th/11th Jan - evening walk in & overnight stay at Dubs Hut bothy, head of Buttermere valley, followed by a walk from there on the Saturday
- Sat 11th Jan - Britrock Film Festival
- Sat 18th Jan - Club Christmas meal, Jewel in the Crown restaurant, Bury town centre. Derek to confirm when the table is booked from.
- Sun 26th Jan - Winter walk, Y Gribin Ridge, Snowdonia. Organised by Jon Waring, more details on Events section of club website
- Tues 11th Feb - Bike Packing talk by Adam Richardson, at Bradshaw Conservative Club. Start time to be confirmed
- Winter Hut Meet 2020, Aite Cruinnichidh Hostel(nr.Roy Bridge), Friday 28th Feb to Sunday 1st March. 16 places booked, all are now taken. Places are available for the Thursday and Sunday nights, in case anyone wants to have an extra night's stay. Cost £18pppn.
- Weekend of 17th + 18th April, 'Uncles Reg's' campsite, Anglesey. Organised by Derek
- Membership subs(£25) for 2020 now due. ~ 18 people have already paid, If you are not one of them, make your payment now. Preferably by direct transfer to club account, otherwise cash to John Brandon
- For purpose of BMC records and insurance cover, any member who's changed address/phone number since start of last year, please send new details to John Brandon
Next meeting, Weds 5th February 2020, at Wyldes Bar, Bury town centre, from 8:00pm