- Sun Oct 6th – John & Jack Brandon, Mark Trow & Ian Brewster walked up Snowdon via the Rhyd Ddu Path, had a cuppa at the summit café, walked down via the Snowdon Ranger Path, then caught the Welsh Mountain Railway train back from Snowdon Ranger to Rhyd Ddu. Cloudy weather with some drizzle, and mist on the summit.
- Oct 12th to 20th - Ian Brewster had just over a week in the S of England doing lots of walks, incl. parts of the South Downs & Beachy Head
- Sun Nov 10th, morning Bike Ride, organised by Mike Slater, more details on Events section of club website.
- Weds Dec 4th - Annual Photo Competition, at White Lion. This year entries can be from any period of the club's history. Maximum 4 entries per person. More details on Events section of club website.
- Sunday 5th Jan 2020 - Winter walk in N Wales, organised by Jon Waring.
- Weds Jan 8th - first monthly meeting of 2020 ,see Other Business below
- Friday 10th Jan - evening walk in & overnight stay at Dubs Hut bothy, head of Buttermere valley, organised by Jon Waring
- Sat 18th Jan - Club Christmas meal, Jewel in the Crown restaurant, Bury town centre.
- Sun 26th Jan - Winter walk, taking in Strding Edge, organised by Jon Waring, more details on Events section of club website
- Winter Hut Meet 2020, Aite Cruinnichidh Hostel(nr.Roy Bridge), Friday 28th Feb to Sunday 1st March. 16 places booked, 13 people now booked and paid. First come first served. Currently places are available for the Thursday and Sunday nights, in case anyone wants to have an extra night's stay. Cost £18pppn.
- Spring 2020, weekend hut meet at Longsleddale, to be organised by Derek
- Geoff Fletcher memorial walk, to be orgainised by Derek. No date as yet.
- We learned during this meeting that the White Lion will close for reburbishment on 5th January, then reopen as a Sports Bar. The current landlord & landlady will be leaving. We've arranged with Wyldes(next door to the White Lion) to use their upstairs function room for our meetings from January onwards.
Next meeting & Annual Photo Comp, Weds 4th December