Anyone fancy entering the Rivington Trail Marathon on 5th October as a team of four relay? The stages are split over 9 (v/hilly), 7 (hilly) , 4.2 (hilly then flat) and 6 (undulating) miles allowing a mix of abilities.

We could get a couple of MOB teams involved and, weather permitting, follow it with a BBQ at my hy house in Horwich.  

Cheers,

Will

Views: 244

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'd join a mob team, but not really been training at my running recently. Don't want to be in a competitive team that would be anxious about my time.

I'd probably be up for this but I also haven't been running much this year, so wouldn't be at my fastest. It sounds like fun though, and october gives us time to get in shape for it.

Go on then

Sounds like thats at least one team so far. Not really bothered about the time Vicky as I'm sure there'll be some very quick teams of runners there and I wouldn't expect to keep up with them anyway. Just doing it for fun. Though I suppose the fitter you are the more you'll enjoy it!

I'd be up for it too.  Maybe we can stretch to two teams? Gary

I've just re-checked the site. It seems like you can have as many runners as you like. The full and half distance is open to individuals as well if anyone fancies it.

www.209events.com/event.php?=event189

Think I might enter the half marathon.  Anyone else up for this.  Could organise some training runs.  Gary

I've entered the half marathon, now. 

Would be great to do a couple of training runs/sessions if others interested.

Cheers Gary. Those wanting to do the team relay please text me your Name, DOB, home address, e-mail, and telephone number so I can register you all and I'll get it booked.  

It would help if I gave you my number!

Cheers.

OK folks I've entered us in the Team Relay which works out at £13 each for a team of 4. I'll no doubt see you all soon. Cheers, Will.

Awesome. Does that include me? If not I don't mind being a reserve :-)

RSS

About

William Shaw created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service