Don't forget that on the 21st is the Mob Annual Photo Comp, you can put 5 photos in.  Send them to Rick this week so he's got plenty of time to sort things out. 

There is some stiff competition in the club and it's always a good night, plus butties on as usual.

Regards Derek

Views: 55

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I still haven't had many photos sent in for next Wednesdays competition and the deadline was yesterday!! Rather than have to abandon the event ( would be the first time in the clubs history) can you please get any photos to me by Monday 19th Dec. Don't think they have to be exceptional to be worthy of entering, photos of interesting, memorable or funny moments from the year make the competition a lighthearted social event, well worth attending.

e - mail photos to me at rriding@rbhs.co.uk

Hi rick, I have sent 5 but to the e-mail address on the mob e-mails.  Have you got them or do I need to resend them?  Gary

I've got the photos Gary..thanks

Thanks to everyone who managed to get their photos in over the weekend. The standards high as usual and I think it will be a tough job picking a winner from amongst these. If you if you have something you still like to enter, but forgot! if you get it to me today I'll put it in the mix.

look forward to seeing these on the big screen this Wednesday .........see you there 

RSS

About

William Shaw created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service