Pembroke last year thinking of the Gower this year would anyone be  interested ? camping and climbing 

Views: 145

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Already had you penciled in mate , would have been a problem if you were not coming 

It would be nice to have you along , 

I'll be up for that! A few more will be interested too!

Leo 

We had a good trip to Pembroke last year - same time camping  , beer and reasonable weather - it would be great if you can join us - some took big family tents , some single person tents  , some cooked at campsite , some went into village , will do a bit more research now i know a few are interested on best place to stop 

Sounds like a plan to me!

ok will  it will be  good trip climbing from beach - its first week of june so weather should be ok 

I'm defiantly up for a trip to Gower. I'm sure this will be  popular one as well. 

Well i need a partner - gaz cannot make  are you ok for this then  , will put an event on then 

I'm defiantly on for this but I'll need to get my act together to keep up with you hardcore climbers...i've become a bit of a part timer!

Gutted I can't make it, great place.  The club went there a few years ago, lots of low mid grade climbs.  No doubt it will be a great trip. Nice one Mark for organising it.  

I'd be up for that!

Would like to join this outing ,moz def.Body permitting.

RSS

About

William Shaw created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service