Sample Title (491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Climbing this afternoon/early evening

Hi all Patsy and I are heading out to White House Quarry (Blackstone Edge Delf) and will be there until around 6pm today 03/06/2015 if any…

Started by Ron Price

0 Jun 3, 2015

Morrocco 2016

I have removed this event , i read the minutes and noted Dave is organising a kalymnos trip , i seem to remember this being mentioned and d…

Started by MarkR

0 May 12, 2015

NEPAL

I am collecting equipment as part of a joint Cave Rescue Mountain Rescue initiative to collect and export much needed life saving gear to N…

Started by Ron Price

4 May 9, 2015
Reply by Ron Price

Pembroke weekend May Bank Holiday

Sorry - The above event has been cancelled dut to lack of interest , there is no new date set 

Started by MarkR

0 May 2, 2015

MOB KIT

Hi guys. I've had a request for some Mob kit recently so I've decided to put up the list below of what's out at the moment. Can you please…

Started by TONY

0 Apr 23, 2015

Evening cragging

Hello, I'm keen to get out in the evenings doing routes in the quarries (pref Wilton, Troy and Anglezarke). In theory I can do any evening…

Started by Ashley Lewis

0 Apr 21, 2015

BMC grants for clubs

The BMC have £21,000 available to clubs as grants to allocated according to 3 categories: 1. Websites and newsletters. 2. Mountaineering eq…

Started by Jill Brumby

0 Apr 10, 2015

Snakes and ladders, Wales slate quarry

Hi, I was wondering if you'd visited Bus Stop Quarry in Wales and done "snakes and ladders" I did it on Saturday and loved it and thought i…

Started by Sarah Hughes

3 Mar 10, 2015
Reply by Fiona Lewis Kong

Geoff Davies (Long standing Judge at the Mob photo competition) has passed away

I am sorry to inform everyone that Geoff Davies our legendary photo competition judge who passed way on Monday morning peacefully in his sl…

Started by Derek Kenyon

0 Feb 22, 2015

Scottish Hut Meet Feb 27th-Mar 1st

Is anyone in contact with Sarah Hughes, who was with us on the Sharp Edge/Blencathra walk on 23rd November? If so could you let her know th…

Started by Ian Brewster

3 Feb 15, 2015
Reply by Ian Brewster

RSS

About

William Shaw created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service