Sample Title (491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Crianlarich Photos

Dear Stuart + Rick, just looked through you photos on the site from Crianlarich w/end. Excellent! I've just put some of mine on. Ian

Started by Ian Brewster

1 Mar 25, 2009
Reply by Stuart R

Check out the Video on our paragliding hiking weekend in Snowdon.

Great weekend held in Sept last year, just shows what is possible with mountain gliders. Thanks for putting it on Barney. Enjoy Derek

Started by Derek Kenyon

0 Mar 23, 2009

BMC have bought wilton 1(clean up)

Greetings to all you climbers. As some of you probably know the BMC have managed to buy Wilton 1 quarry and secure access to the other qua…

Started by Derek Kenyon

0 Mar 23, 2009

Minutes 4th March

MOB Minutes 4th March 2009 For Information 1. Ian Brewster has renewed the YHA membership for the club 2. Mob 30th at YHA Borrowdale is fas…

Started by Malcolm Anderson

0 Mar 19, 2009

Mountains of Water

I know it isn't mountaineering, but I thought I would sneak it in anyway. Malcolm and Sue are competing in this year's Fastnet race, the gr…

3 Mar 14, 2009
Reply by Malcolm Anderson

No room in the Inn at Braemar YHA

I have sent an email to the Braemar YHA with regards spare beds for the Spring Bank holiday in May. Unfortunatly they have replied saying t…

Started by Derek Kenyon

0 Mar 14, 2009

MOB Minutes 4th February

MOB Minutes 4th February 2009 **MEMBERSHIP IS DUE** - ONLY FIFTEEN POUNDS For info 1. There is lots of new information on the website and…

0 Feb 18, 2009

Shiort walk with the Kenyons and Friends

Greeting everyone If anyone's interested Ann and Myself are going on a short walk this Sunday around Knowl Moor, Old Betts.(between Edenfi…

Started by Derek Kenyon

0 Feb 13, 2009

Photo Comp

Should none mountaineering photos be banned from the photo comp i could have won or a least got second last night.

Started by MarkR

6 Feb 9, 2009
Reply by mr.mountain1

Minutes 21st January 2009

MOB Minutes 21st January 2009 To be Actioned 1. Ian Brewster to renew YHA membership for the club 2. Dave Owen now has room plan for YHA…

0 Feb 4, 2009

RSS

About

William Shaw created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service