Hi everyone,

As some of you know, I've been working on a bouldering guidebook which covers Lancashire and Greater Manchester. It describes nearly 50 venues in Bowland, The Quarries and East Lancashire. Some of these are well known, like Thorn Crag, Brownstones and Longridge, but there are other crags equally as good like Bull Stones, Blackstone Edge and Stony Edge. There are lots of wild moorland venues which are fantastic for big days out, and quite a few roadside quarries which are ideal for after-work sessions.

I know several of you are interested in buying it, and at the moment I'm taking pre-orders to raise money to cover the print costs. If there is a decent number of you interested, I thought I could do a club discount.

When it's out (early 2014), I'll sell it for £25, but I could take pre-orders from you lot for £21.50 each, then distribute at a club meet.

More details and pics on my website www.lancashirebouldering.com or https://www.facebook.com/lancashirebouldering.guidebook

Please reply here if you are interested!

Cheers

-Robin

Views: 173

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Count me in Robin!

Hi Robin I know you've put a lot of work in to the book, please can you put me down for one. 

Have a good Christmas.

See you soon D

Hi Robin - I would like one please.

another one for me :)

Hi Robin,

Please can you put me down for a copy.

Hi..I'll have one please, thanks Robin.

I think I want two - one to tick furiously n get dirty and dog eared... and one for the coffee table (judging by how stunning the sample pages you have sent me are looking)... keep us informed of the big day big man

RSS

About

William Shaw created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service