Hey guys, planning a trip to Tremadog on the Bank holiday weekend, Fri 6th April - Monday 9th April! We will be staying at Erics, about 5 mins walk to all the amazing routes at Tremadog!

Should be a top weekend away, any takers?

If anyone wants more information about the area, routes, camping, etc just let me know! Click the link below for a bit of info to whet your appetite!

UKC Tremadog article

Leo

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi Leo Thanks for your company this weekend, you climbed well.  I'm interested in Tremadog but I'm not sure as yet what I will be doing over the Easter brake.  Great place though, you need to be climbing VS to get the most out of the place. I went from VS to HVS in 4 days there, it's just that sort of place with some fantastic routes.  BUT if will be busy if the weathers nice, still that won't matter if your up before the crowd.  D

Hey Derek, I agree its a great place to move up through the grades. Especially after a few days on the trot! We had a top time when we were there last! After Spain I should be strong, so am hoping to get up a few of the classic E1's. Last time we were there we stuck to mainly vs and hvs. Saying that there are a few great lower grade routes like Christmas curry and Valeries rib! Never too much of a prob with it being busy as there are so many routes! Be good to have you there if you can make it!

I may well be interested in this if it going ahead!

I've got three places left if anyone needs a lift for this.

RSS

About

William Shaw created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service