Sample Title (491)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Free OS Landranger maps online

After doing some footpath access research I have come across this website with allows you to print out sections of landranger OS maps and a…

Started by Derek Kenyon

3 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Derek Kenyon

Christmas Curry Night

Just to remind you all - Christmas Curry Night is booked for Saturday Jan 21st at Jewel in the Crown and places are filling up fast !

Started by MIKE SLATER

0 Nov 11, 2016

Holcombe Duathlon Free Place Available 18th Sept

This race is on Sunday 18th of September starting at 9am from the Hare and Hounds. It's a 27km road bike ride wedged between two 8km fell r…

Started by Nigel Blandford

0 Sep 8, 2016

MOB Facebook page

https://www.facebook.com/Mountaineering-club-of-bury-280833118680338/?ref=ts&fref=ts Following discussion at the last White Lion meeti…

Started by Cath Skinner

0 Jul 18, 2016

YHA Card

Just to let you know that I have renewed the YHA card for another year.  This is a group card under the name of Mountaineering club of Bury…

Started by Derek Kenyon

0 Jun 18, 2016

Old racing bike frame wanted

I know it's a long shot but.... Does anyone have or knows someone that has an old Renolds 531 racing bike frame pre 1985. I want to build a…

2 May 4, 2016
Reply by Nigel Blandford

Free Family Tent

I am clearing out the garage and have found a Wynnster Condor 6 tent. Big old beast with plenty of room. Still appears to be in good nick.…

1 Apr 19, 2016
Reply by Nigel Blandford

Monday 11 th april

I'm off tomorrow and planning to go for a walk or climb if any one is off and fancy a day out ring me on 07753122432 Regards Jordan

Started by jordan john graham

0 Apr 10, 2016

Link to climbing video of Wilton 4 well worth a look

http://tv.thebmc.co.uk/videos/resurrection-wilton-4/#.VtWSMKP_pl0.facebook

Started by Derek Kenyon

0 Mar 1, 2016

MOB minutes - February 2016

MOB Minutes – February 2016 Chair TH, minutes JB, members present 12 1.      Xmas do A good night was had by all at the Xmas do at the Jewe…

Started by Jill Brumby

0 Feb 14, 2016

RSS

About

William Shaw created this Ning Network.

Videos

• Add Videos

© 2024   Created by William Shaw.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service